Betty Kyallo’s younger sister, Mercy Kyallo clinched the Manufacturing category award in the prestigious Young Entrepreneurs Awards.
An ecstatic Betty broke the news of her sister’s triumph on Instagram, splurging her with conglaturatory remarks and thanking those who voted.
The awards are aimed at celebrating upcoming entrepreneurs between 18 to 35 years. This year’s winners bagged marketing and business support worth Sh1 million.
Below is the full list of winners
- Services Industry Category – Anyiko Owoko of Anyiko Public Relations
- Digital Technology Category – Samuel Majani of Ghafla (Digital Technology)
- Young Male Entrepreneur – Pancras Mwangi, Expedition Maasai Safaris co-founder
- Young Female Entrepreneur – Michelle Ntalami of Marini Naturals
- Real Estate Category – Tim Kipchumba of Questworks
- Agripreneur Category – Rodgers Kirwa of iAgribiz Africa
- Entertainment Category – Abel Mutua of Phil-It
- Manufacturing Category – Mercy Kyallo of Yallo Ltd
- Fashion and Beauty Category – Ian Mati of Vintara Collections-Ke
- Hospitality Category – Martin Ruga of Deserts Anyone Ltd