In a twist that looks as if it came right out of a Mexican soap opera, twin girls separated at birth 19 years ago found each other amidst joy and speculation. On August 15, 1999, their mother, Rosemary Onyango went to Kakamega County Referral Hospital expecting to give birth to triplets. She would, however, later be told that her caesarean…Read More...
Listening Room Video Series
By Parents Magazine
- 1 The Listening Room with Bobi Wine: Fatherhood - Parents Magazine 05:20
- 2 The Listening Room with Bobi Wine: Barbie Inspires Me to be Great Part 1. - Parents Magazine 05:41
- 3 Bobi Wine on The Listening Room Promo - Parents Magazine 01:05
- 4 Bobi Wine The Impact of politics on family - Parents Magazine 03:32
- 5 Bobi Wine on The Listening Room Early Days & Entry Into politics - Parents Magazine 05:59