Welcome to Parents ePaper, our self-service digital magazine store and newsstand!
Access to, browsing and use of the Parents ePaper website, Internet services and mobile device apps (‘App’) are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’). Please read these terms carefully. Creating an account with Parents ePaper (‘we’, ‘us’) or otherwise using any Parents ePaper or Parents ePaper-related service or App will signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you, Stellan Consult (Publishers)., and affiliates. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service. THESE TERMS CONTAIN WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF Stellan Consult Limited, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
Parents ePaper reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to the website, service or Parents ePaper-related app, if you do not comply with this agreement. The Parents ePaper website, Internet services and mobile device apps collectively constitute the ‘Service’. This Service is owned and operated by Stellan Consult Limited. The Service includes the website www.parentsafrica.com, all the subdomains and the App that provides you with the capability to order, subscribe to and receive the delivery of various magazines and publication-related content (collectively known as ‘Publications’) and to have these digital versions of the Publications delivered to you.
- Certain portions of the service are available only to individuals who have registered with and obtained a password from Parents ePaper. By registering with Parents ePaper, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. While registering with Parents ePaper, you should provide valid and accurate data which includes your geographical location, personal details, billing information, etc. The accountability for maintaining and updating this data lies solely with you. Parents ePaper reserves the right for terminating the account for untrue or inaccurate data at any time if found or proved. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account information rests entirely with you. You agree to immediately notify Parents ePaper of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- You will maintain and promptly update that information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, including the selection and use of all content and services.
- Without prior written or authorised permission from Parents ePaper, you should not modify, copy, distribute or sell any content obtained from Parents ePaper as everything published here is the proprietary property of Stellan Consult Limited or its licensors. As such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws, Parents ePaper strictly prohibits these and will terminate your access and account if any such illegal activity is proved or detected. You should also stand liable for the damages caused by these unauthorized activities. Except as permitted by the Publication’s lawful owner, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading Publications accessed through the Service. Except as explicitly required under copyright law or permitted by the features of the Service you may not modify, reverse engineer, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way commercially exploit or provide to a third party the content of the App, the Publications, or any portion of them without the express permission of Parents ePaper and the owner of such content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Stellan Consult Limited or Parents ePaper’s licensors
- Parents ePaper reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at any time in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, based upon any activity by a subscriber in violation of these terms or applicable law.
- You agree not to misrepresent geographical locations, use proxies, use IP spoofing or by any other means to hide the origin of any message you send or purchase you make through the service. You agree not to pretend as any other individual or identity.
- The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Stellan Consult from its offices within Nairobi, Kenya. If you access the Service from a location outside Kenya, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws that apply to you. You agree that you will not use the Service or any Publications accessed through the Service in any country or in any manner prohibited by applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
- Parents ePaper reserves all rights to monitor the content published and inputted by you for the purpose of determining whether you are compliant with these terms and conditions and other operating rules determined by Parents ePaper. Parents ePaper have the right to make decisions about the content and delete them at their own will.
- Parents ePaper reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that Parents ePaper shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All sales-related taxes will be paid by the user as per the taxation norms that may change from time to time based on the location of the user. All pricing and tax on the Apple iTunes App will be governed by Apple’s iTunes Terms and Conditions.
- All subscriptions bought through Parents ePaper are auto-renewable. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. However, all sales are final and no refunds in full or in part will be issued to you.
These Terms and Conditions and the other rules, guidelines, licenses and disclaimers posted on the Service (on the Parents ePaper website or Parents ePaper Apps constitute the entire agreement between Parents ePaper and you with respect to your use of the Service and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms shall be governed by the statutes and laws of Kenya.
From time to time, Stellan Consult Limited may revise these Terms and Conditions to keep them up to date with Parents ePaper products and services. Please refer to the Parents website and Parents ePaper Apps periodically for any changes. The update date first written above is used to alert you to recent modifications. Your access or use of the service subsequent to such an update will signify your assent to be bound by such changes.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please email us at [email protected]
Our Contact Information
P.O Box 50795 – 00200
City Square, Nairobi, Kenya
St Michaels Rd off Church Rd,