WHO WE ARE
Parents magazine was launched in 1986 and celebrates continuous publication to date. It is East Africa’s premium, family and lifestyle magazine with inspiring content, relatable issues and real people.
- Outstanding mastery of written and spoken English and Swahili.
- To originate, select stories and provide expert coverage and analysis of topics relevant to the brand’s target audience on print and online
- Be willing to write multiple columns at any given time both online and on print.
- Proofreading of magazine and ensuring no mistake is allowed to pass while advising on best practises.
- Help supervise final copy alongside team members until it goes to press.
- Executing social media functions together with other team members.
- Excellent independent and balanced editorial/media ethics understanding and judgement.
- Have a good sense of spotting stories and subjects that would trend or go viral digitally in line with the brands target audiences.
*Among other responsibilities