Ensuring the company achieves and exceeds set advertising objectives, goals, and targets through personal contribution and teamwork.
- Coming up with advertising strategies that ensure personal and departmental targets are met.
- Building and sustaining market relations and linkages with the business community, advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Achieving personal monthly sales targets.
- Coming up with strategies to achieve personal targets and goals.
- Regularly servicing direct and agency clients as assigned.
- Cultivating and bringing in new business.
- Coming up with good and professional proposals that will bring in new business such as advertorials, supplements and other creative non-traditional advertising ideas.
- Developing an advertising client base according to sectors and come up with a strategy of follow-up to ensure we get business not already on board.
- Come up with a strategy of bringing back on board clients who have advertised in the past but no longer do so.
- Monitoring competition and ensuring a follow-up of all advertising business in the market.
- Selling advertising space in a professional manner and according to company guidelines.
- Ensuring collection of advertising materials in time.
- Working closely with accounts department to ensure prompt collection of payment from clients.
- At all times following company credit facilities and discounting regulations.
- Maintaining good customer relations with both new and existing clients.
- Coming up with creative concepts for advertising that is value adding by working closely with editorial department.
- Ensuring individual targets are achieved on a monthly basis and giving weekly progress reports and monthly analysis of sales and projections.
- Working together with the Marketing Manager in approving advertising during the creative and printing processes.
- Familiarizing with all the activities of advertising and marketing department to enable you hold for your colleagues or head of the department when necessary.
- Any other duty assigned by the management.