– Green bananas
– Water for boiling
– Oil for deep frying
– Garlic powder
– Paprika powder
– Pinch of black pepper.
– Turmeric powder
– Mix a tablespoon of paprika, 0.5 teaspoon of garlic powder, a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of black pepper(you now have a spice blend)You can add some chilli powder if you like.
– Peel the green bananas but don’t slice them.
– Add water, salt,garlic and turmeric to a sufuria and bring to a boil. Add in the green bananas and boil them for about 7 minutes or until a fork/toothpick goes through easily.
– Take them out(drain the water)
– sprinkle the spice blend then deep fry in hot oil for about two minutes . Take out then serve.